The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Job Title: Estate Technical Assistants
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Estate Department:
• Inspect and advise on repairs and maintenance works.
• Oversee the general maintenance of the Council’s properties.
• Supervise works of external service providers.
• Supervise subordinate staff.
• Ensure proper functioning of equipment in the Council.
• Keep an up-to-date assets register.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• In addition, she/he must possess City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate / National Craftsman Certificate in a relevant Trade.
• Applicants must be computer literate.
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
• Excellent communication skills: both written and oral.
• Possess in-depth knowledge in estate management.
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
• Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
• The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
Closing Date : 14 August, 2020