Located at the Africa West Area Office, the candidate shall assist in the entire operation and maintenance of the assigned facilities, operate, maintain, and repair mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and equipment assigned by the Temple Facilities Manager (TFM).
As work leader:
- Gives work direction to other staff as assigned by the TFM.
- Acts as resource to custodians, security guards, and gardeners when assigned by the TFM.
- Assists the TFM in the general supervision of the physical plant.
- Provides organizational supervision during the TFM’s absence.
- Assists the TFM with maintenance planning and organization by using FMAT, TFMS, CFIS, and other software tools as may be provided.
Provides necessary maintenance and repairs in the following areas as assigned:
- Ensures that all computerized heating and air conditioning equipment and controls operate at maximum efficiency.
- Services complex water treatment equipment for boilers and culinary water systems, cooling tower and chilled water systems and conducts water treatment tests to maintain proper pH, hardness levels, and conductivity of the water.
- Maintains and repairs laundry equipment and kitchen systems including clothes washers and dryers, refrigerators, freezers, etc. to assure optimum and reliable operation.
- Maintains baptismal font filtering and water purification system, water supply, mixing valves, etc. in order to maintain necessary pH control and sanitizing levels of water as specified by local codes.
- Maintains electrical system, including the following: Heavy industrial high voltage three phase wiring; Conventional and electronic motor control system; Lighting systems of various voltages, lamp types and control methods.
- Services and adjusts all projection, sound and communication systems.
- Makes necessary modifications to any temple mechanical or electrical systems as needed
- Must be a member of the Church and worthy of a temple recommend.
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, building industry, or a related field
- 6-8 years of experience in the facilities management industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4-7 years’ experience in physical plant operation and extensive experience in skilled trades: electrical, electronics, plumbing, welding, carpentry, painting, general construction, blueprint and schematic reading, mechanical repair, HVAC, and floor coverings.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and training skills.
- Familiarity with applicable health and safety regulation
- Good computer skills
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: Search job by country 'Ghana'
: 3 Jan, 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.