At first glance, you’ll see that for more than 80 years we’ve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. We’re building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and you’ll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges. And no matter where you look at Beckman Coulter, at the heart of what we do, you’ll witness our shared purpose—helping realize life’s potential—in action. Our work helps improve millions of lives.
We hope you’ll see yourself here, too.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the Sales & Profits for Beckman Coulter (BC) in his/her specific territory, aligned with the company strategic goals, to drive growth and achieve the Business Plan targets.
- Setting and reviewing sales objectives of his/her sales team.
- Ensuring a healthy and updated Sales funnel and hold sales funnel review with channel partners with appropriate cadence.
- Liaise with the different team members and marketing teams to coordinate programs that will build business with key customers.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the distributors assigned for the region and hold monthly business review meeting to ensure business plan is on track.
- Actively participate in the distributor’s scorecard reviews.
- Support the budget planning process in collaboration with the Commercial Manager and the Africa Director.
- Identify product, market segment and customer growth opportunities and develop appropriate growth plans in collaboration with the Commercial Manager.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned markets.
- Manages potential channel partners conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Supervises the implementation of policies and procedures that ensures strict compliance with all legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Work with the customer service and technical colleagues to ensure that the customers/Distributors receive the highest standards of service from all parts of the organization.
- Ensure the appropriate use of the Danaher Business System tools and identify and implement continuous improvements.
- Identify and select Channel Partners in country and onboard as required.
- Managing wise placement of hardware in potential accounts to ensure high return on investment (ROI).
- Assisting in recruiting and selection of Clinical application and Service Engineers.
- Leading, coaching and motivating internal and Channel partners sales force
- Conducting Performance appraisals.
Communication & Relationship Management
- Assisting in launching new products and ensuring dissemination of marketing messages.
- Attending local and international industry activities and tradeshows.
- Spend substantial time within the market to build strong, effective relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, Lab directors, national procurement bodies and hospital procurement departments in key countries in the assigned territory.
- Ensure the tactical marketing plans for each product and market segment are clearly implemented as defined by the Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with local finance team to ensure that channel partner’s financial commitment area adhered to according to distribution agreement.
Channel Partner Management
- Develop and lead channel partners to be aligned with Beckman Coulter strategy in the market.
- Work closely with the distributor sales force to achieve complete market visibility, setting sales targets & activity plan for each account. Perform joint visits with the sales team and focus on evaluating their performance and keeping them motivated to achieve the market plans.
- Ensure that Channel partners has the adequate competent resources to support the business and improve customer experience with Beckman Coulter products.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at channel partners, customers and internally with other functions.
- Experience of working in West African countries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and a self-motivated personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in the medicals sciences is a must.
- Minimum 8 years dealer management experience.
- Experience in the diagnostic product selling is preferred (IVD).
- PC proficiency including excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Highly agile and flexible as extensive travel is required.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 24th August. 2022