• Duties include production planning, scheduling, quality assurance and Health & Safety Management of a pricing / budget & project P&L Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule and etc Managing all work and providing timeline for production Supervising and motivating a team of workers Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations Overseeing the whole production of all products within the factory.
• Managing and scheduling in-house productions. Discussion with supervisor and foreman regarding the production schedule and technicality of the production. Responsible for the performance and quality output in the factory.
• Facilitating process and quality improvements across manufacturing operations. Ensure the finished product is as per the dimension mentioned in the approved drawings. Identify the new process methodology, Machinery and tools to improve productivity.
• Skilled in finding fast solutions Responsible for taking a design order process through to completion Wide experience in joinery, carpentry, Furniture and Interior Decoration Job Types- Full-time, )
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Should have the necessary qualification
How to apply
Apply by email