The Key Account Manager, Global Health Equity (GHE) is a global role reporting into the Global Senior Director, Global Health Equity Business. The function is empowered to develop the strategic portfolio plan for Thermo Fisher Scientific across the GHE segment to gain market share and revenue growth. You will work closely with divisions across the Company and bring to bear GHE customer and global donor insights to transition business development opportunities into commercial implementation across the GHE enterprise. In addition, the role is responsible for the direct commercial execution of portfolio solutions as a Key Account Manager within defined customer and global geographic scope
We are offering this role as fully remote (working from home), based anywhere in Europe, the Middle East or Africa (timezones from GMT to GMT+3). Regular international travel will be required – up to 50% per annum – with overnight stays.
Global Health Equity (GHE), represents a targeted customer segment with a particular focus on enabling low resource countries to gain affordable access to life saving medical technologies and health system strengthening tools. As a focus of Thermo Fisher, the democratization of healthcare strongly supports our company mission. We are now building our internal capabilities to elevate and scale deployment of Thermo Fisher solutions to serve communities in low- and middle-income countries.
What will you do?
- Own, develop and drive the overall portfolio strategy and vision for public health initiatives in low- and middle-income countries globally
- Define product road map, solution position, price and messaging and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure that future opportunities identified by the business development team are commercially performed
- Deliver upon assigned account revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Drive process for product introduction, training, support, and life cycle management
- Serve as a customer and product champion. Drive market research and VOC (Voice of Customer) activities. Collate and prioritize customer and product requirements
- Coordinate across business units and align divisional requirements through collaborating closely with divisional partners, business development, product management, operations, market access and other functions to ensure all goals and account plans are met
- Distribute marketing and sales support materials, drawing on available resources from divisions to ensure relevance for GHE customers
- Define and lead the overall account strategy to protect and rapidly growing core business; achieve account technical and commercial objectives including revenue forecasting
- Understand and promote the entire breadth of Thermo Fisher’s products and solutions, to ensure alignment with customer objectives
- Actively participate, and represent Thermo Fisher at relevant GHE meetings, workshops, conferences, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of BA or BSc in science; preference for higher degrees and/or additional education/certification in business management or finance
- Deep understanding and experience of full product life cycle management including idea generation, research and development, product launch and in market management
- Experience working with global donors, regional development finance institutions and/or non-profit organizations and knowledge of regulated environments required
- Knowledge of in-vitro diagnostics, genetic testing solutions and other health related commodities of relevance to the global health community and local country recipients
- Experience of product pipeline development and commercialization
- Customer/account leadership skills through utilization of CRM tools
- Success in crafting global commercial strategies and working across international markets
- Seniority in relationship management, internal and external
- Strong intuition for business and analytical skills
- Adaptability to an exciting and constantly evolving environment, able to drive commercial performance across functions
- Effective in a matrix organization
- Fluent in English, excellent oral presentation and written communication skills
- Willing & able to travel internationally, up to 50% per annum, including overnight stays
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a large and growing global employer
- Competitive salary, plus sales bonus
- Full benefits package (specifics depend on country of hire)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 10th April. 2022