At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 400+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
mPharma is looking for highly motivated sales associates to grow our client base throughout Ghana (depending on assigned territories). We offer a wide range of molecular diagnostic services, including COVID-19 testing, RDT panels, and more.
• Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with experience in medical sales and/or molecular diagnostic testing. We will provide you with an enormous opportunity to develop your sales career.
• Priority will be given to candidates with experience in medical and/or biomedical sales. We also highly value independence, initiative, teamwork, creativity, enthusiasm for working with cross-functional teams, and a desire to build a wide and strong customer base from scratch.
• Please indicate in your application your experience in medical sales, customer service, and Key Account Management. Some travel is required, as this is largely a field sales position.
The role specific tasks will include:
• Meet or exceed territory sales goals.
• Drive profitable growth and close opportunities/deals.
• Manage and drive the development of their accounts, including key activities such as key account management and post-sales implementation process.
• Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing, or delivering unique solutions.
• Work with an internal cross-functional team to manage invoices, procurement & distribution, collections, application support, etc.
• Prepare and negotiate contracts.
• Analyze competitor activities on customers.
• Oversee progress of cross-functional implementation team (post-sale}.
• Identify new business opportunities to expand current market share.
• Prepare Sales reports and presentations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree, ideally in the medical laboratory technology
• Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry.
• Experience in molecular diagnostics sales is highly required.
• Fluency in English
• Valid driver’s license
• Computer literacy: knowledge and experience required to effectively track and manage sales development and progress.
• Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references.
• Excellent product and industry knowledge and key competitors.
• Extensive experience developing relationships with, selling to, and negotiating with stakeholders.
• Long-term, strategic focus on key accounts management. Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics.
• Strong selling and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team without direct reporting.
• The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
Salary: Attractive Salary and Bonus Opportunities
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 09 January, 2022