GHANA HR SOLUTIONS
Our client, a shipping company is currently looking for an efficient, and trustworthy driver to support their operations.
Drives Executives on official activities assigned by supervisor.
• Perform day-to-day safety and maintenance checks on vehicle: check oil, water level, battery brakes, tires and so on.
• Ensure punctuality and behave in a polite manner.
• Ensure vehicle and equipment are safely and securely stored.
• Ensure the vehicle is clean inside and outside.
• Drive team for official travel, business appointments, meetings.
• Comply with road and traffic laws and regulations.
• Keeps track of insurance and other tax formalities for the vehicle.
• Advice company of any requirement for maintenance or repairs.
• Perform any other duty assigned.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Minimum of SHS school qualification.
• 5 years of working experience driving with class D license.
• Must be Presentable and well spoken
• Not beyond 40 years
• Experience in driving expats, company officials and working as part of a team
• Conversant with the road network and traffic regulations of Ghana.
• Skills in minor vehicle repairs.
• Free of any criminal record.
• Flexibility in terms of working hours to work.
1st Otwe Street,
Adjacent to La General Hospital
Labadi Road, Accra
How to apply
To apply please send CVS to [email protected]