Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Job Title: Field Supervisor – Wellbore Intervention
Partner with the best
As a Field Supervisor, you will supervise drilling operations, parameter optimization and build successful customer relations. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to provide solutions to complex problems. You will ensure supplied equipment is compatible with all other requirements and provide front-line support with customers
As a Field Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating high mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products specifically conventional fishing and casing exits
- Being competent in medium to high risk applications in other product groups
- Providing expert knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/workover rig operations.
- Advising and troubleshooting on the most complex and critical issues in Wellbore Intervention in the district
- Conducting on-the-job trainings as required
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and core values
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college, university or equivalent technical training
- Have at least 10 years’ experience of drilling and completion techniques and rig operations
- Be able to work and communicate well with others
- Have extensive experience as Field Specialist in Wellbore Intervention (Fishing, Casing Exits, Wellbore Cleanup and Thru-Tubing Fishing)
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem solving skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- This role is a shift-based working pattern. You will be on a 28 days on/28 days off rotation. The working hours for this are 06:00 – 18:00, Monday to Sunday while on shift.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!