Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Job Title: Operator
The successful candidates will report to the Team Leader and will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Preparing for machine start up
- Running the machine and shutting down the machine
- Carrying out basic maintenance and completing documentation
- Ensuring the machine is in working order
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Applying the Voyager Plant Optimization Principles and Practices
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Production plant
- Ability to communicate well
- Team player
- Ability to adhere to instructions, work in shifts with minimum supervision and hard worker
- Sober mind, self-starter and honest.