Job Title: Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics and Applied Science Subjects (GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair, Data Processing, Applied/Basic Electricity, Electronics/Basic Electronics, Radio, TV & Electronic Works(RTV), Auto Electrical Work))
- B. Sc./B. Ed/B.Sc. (Ed), B. Eng./B. Tech.
- ICT RELATED SUBJECTS (GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair and Data Processing): Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Education (Mathematics/Computer Science) Physics/Industrial Physics, Geo-Physics, Engineering Physics (Nuclear Physics)
- ALLPIED/BASIC ELECTRICITY, ELECTRONICS/BASIC ELECTRONICS AND RTV: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Vocational/Industrial Education (with Electrical/Electronic option), Physics Electronics
- AUTO ELECTRICAL WORK Vocational/Industrial Technology Education (Electrical or Mechanical option, Automobile Technology, Engineering Physics
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful applicants will be responsible for the development and moderation of tests in their subject of specialisation, and be involved in other examinations activities of the Council.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division), from a recognised University in the subject areas listed hereunder:
· Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation will be an added advantage
· Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.