Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow is looking to appoint a CMMS Administrator on a permanent contract, based in Accra, Ghana.
The Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) Administrator will act as the superuser and functional expert for the Maximo CMMS in Tullow Ghana. The incumbent will manage system access, group profile and privileges, system functional specification and requirement, report generation, workflow management, training and provide support to the M&I Manager and the user community to optimize the use of the system.
The individual will manage, and extract data needed by stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in maintenance and reliability of the physical assets and the work order process. This position requires someone who can work independently as well as in a team environment.
Job Title: CMMS Administrator
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of users through assigning user access right, user group profile and privileges and offboarding of users where necessary.
- Provide day-to-day troubleshooting and guidance to Maximo users in effort to optimize use of Maximo for daily tasks.
- Report generation – obtain information and generate needed reports for the Maintenance and Engineering Groups. Query and publish routine and ondemand reports and analysis that will support continuous improvement in maintenance and reliability of equipment assets.
- System Integrity – maintain the integrity of the Maximo Database.
- Support IS Department to implement necessary system updates.
- Obtain and input information to maximize the integrity of the database.
- Data Integrity – input, manage and maintain the integrity of the master data through adherence to policies, procedures and guidelines or consistent internal practices.
System Development and Optimisation:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for the continuous improvement and optimization of maintenance and reliability processes impacted by Maximo.
- Work with other super-users and subject matter experts to improve tool utilization, drive consistency, and improve functionality.
- Coordinate system enhancements through functional requirement gathering, specification, business roles and workflow management.
- Identify, develop, improve, implement, and enhance the utilization of Maximo modules by the site-user population for optimum effectiveness.
- Manage the CMMS development and change request process in conjunction with M&I manager and IS Department.
- User Training – provide on-demand and scheduled training to individuals and groups in the use of Maximo and other technical support tools.
- Support special projects regarding the input, update and improvement of Maximo and relevant master data.
- Experience in Maximo configurations (Workflow, Escalations, Application Designer, Database Configuration, Communication Templates, Conditional Expression Manager and Security Groups).
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Maximo 7, or higher version.
- Knowledge and experience with Modules for: Assets, Locations, Work order tracking, inventory, BIRT reports and preventive maintenance applications.
- Familiarity with MAXIMO reports generation (using BIRT).
- Good knowledge of maintenance, inspection and inventory management work processes within the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with materials ordering and handling.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and Project, plus Lotus Notes.
- Experience using Maximo DB Config, Application Designer, and Integration Framework or MEA for loading information.
Education and Experience
- A Tertiary or equivalent qualification in a technical or engineering related discipline.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.