Provide technical support including primary and secondary research, modeling, impact analysis, concept papers, report writing and presentations to facilitate the implementation of the initiatives under the Capital Market Master Plan in order to achieve the objectives of the plan.
Major Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the four Working Groups under the CMMP, namely; Markets and Products, Legal and Regulation, Market Infrastructure, and Education and Research.
- Conduct primary and secondary research and make recommendations for consideration by the various Working Groups.
- Provide analytical services including impact modelling and impact analysis for the Working Groups.
- Prepare and present concept papers for consideration and implementation.
- Prepare and present reports to facilitate the implementation of initiatives of the Working Groups.
- Support the Project Coordinator by contributing to project planning, preparing and maintaining documentation as well as implementation of the overall strategy of the Secretariat.
- Prepare and review documents and reports in accordance with the World Bank’s standard.
- Support the Working Groups to prepare progress reports, semi-annual and annual reports etc.
Educational Qualification And Experience
- First degree Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Project Management, or related field with a minimum of six (6) years’ experience.
- Relevant second degree with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of mid-level management experience.
- Relevant capital market experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications would be a plus.
Technical/ Managerial/ Behavioural/Personality
- Strong project management skills.
- Robust understanding of capital markets instruments, market operators and legal and regulatory environment.
- Proven track record in building relationships working with the public sector, etc.
- Good understanding of the vision, framework, and deliverables of the CMMP.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations.
- Ability to coordinate and manage the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proven track record in building relationships working with the public sector.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook etc.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 20th Jan. 2022