The role is to support in running the business unit by developing and maintaining strategic client relationships, undertaking business development activities, managing client engagements, managing and developing team members and undertaking internal risk management activities.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strategic client relationships across markets and PwC network .
- Undertake business development activities in accordance with business unit strategy in order to achieve strategic goals – revenue growth, excellent client and staff experience.
- Undertake relevant research to support business development and client service delivery.
- Manage client portfolio in accordance with agreed service levels (e.g. Salesforce, reporting deadlines, biling, collections, etc.).
- Lead the delivery of client services/projects – this will include contracting, project, planning, resourcing, client engagement, monitoring, reporting and project evaluation.
- Drive end to end risk management for the business unit.
- Coach junior team members to achieve the best possible potentials.
- Participate in firm-wide activities.
- Represent PwC at meetings.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- First degree in Social Science or Business Management
- Relevant Master’s degree will be a strong advantage
- Full membership of a relevant professional association is required (e.g. Chartered Institute of Human Resource Management, Ghana etc)
1 . Minimum of 10 years’ relevant consulting or mixed industry/consulting experience with at least 3 years in supervisory role or managing teams.
2. Knowledge of Human Resource Consulting cutting across the following:
- HR Strategy Development
- Organisation Development
- Talent Management
- Compensation Design/Management
- Workforce Planning
- Change Management
3. Experience in assisting organisations to improve performance across business functions
4. Stakeholder engagement
5. Project management
6. Client portfolio management
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 17th June. 2022