Job Title: Data Center Facility/BMS Engineer (Level 1)
The Data Centre Facility & BMS Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and fixing of day to day operational problems pertaining to Access Control, VMS (Visitor Management System), Fire Alarm systems, CCTV issues, VESDA, & BMS. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
- Monitoring and reporting of All Electrical systems (Energy Meters, UPS, PDU, Feeders & Transformers) Reading and Consumption Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Preparation and Submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- First level troubleshooting and resolution of Mechanical and Electrical related faults relating to Generators, Chillers, HPAC/CRAC units, secondary Pumps, Extractor fans, UPS, AVR etc.
- Power provisioning for customers – Installation of PDMs, PDUs and customer ATS.
- Plan & execute all preventive maintenance schedules.
- Maintain adequate records for undergoing operational audits both internal as well as external.
- Facility Infrastructure routine check- daily weekly, Monthly.
- Accurate and prompt daily reporting on electrical/mechanical infrastructure within the data center campus
- Facility vendor/Contractor supervision.
- Organize and manage all facility housekeeping (Cleaning of offices and critical environments) through a janitorial service vendor/domestic support staff.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B-Eng. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- ITIL Ver 4.0 and any relevant Facility Management qualification will be added advantage
Demands of the Job
Ability and willingness to work efficiently with or without supervision.