Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint an Inventory Analyst. The position will be based in Takoradi, Ghana. Inventory Analyst provides warehouse inventory data extracts, updates, and analysis across TGL Materials Management and Warehousing function.
Majority of the inventory is managed within the TGL Maximo and SAP inventory systems.
The role also assists the Inventory Management Lead in development and executing inventory strategies that support the Business. Focusing on inventory accuracy, controls, analysis, and reporting, with a special emphasis on continuous improvement.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Performs data entry transactions into Maximo and SAP inventory systems (receiving, inventory consumption, transfers, etc.).
- Generate MRP and other materials management reports for data analysis and execution.
- Assist with preparations of PO receiving dossiers, completion of PO receiving transactions, and other related transactions.
- Input and generate materials manifests.
- Assist with extracting and collating materials management performance data.
- Assist with preparing and updating materials management dashboard.
- Support deployment of TGL CMMS (Maximo) inventory system.
- Supports integration of TGL Maximo with existing SAP inventory system.
- Ensure the highest level of quality with regards to the data integrity of each inventory master record.
- Prepare reports and manage inventory stock-check updates (executed by others).
- Generate, review, and analyze inventory Business Object reports to assist the MM Warehouse team with day-to-day taskings.
- Assist with preparing and execution of the TGL materials disposal reports.
- Assist MM Warehouse teams with any data entry and other admin duties as agreed with the IM Lead.
- 2+ years demonstrable experience in Materials Management admin support capacity.
- Previous work experience with Maximo and/or SAP.
- Working proficiency with MS Office basic software tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Working knowledge pf Business Objects, or similar reporting tools a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills effective communication, and ability to work effectively with others.
- English language and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
Secondary education at minimum, preferred a degree in business, supply chain management or related discipline
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer
A performance-driven culture that generates results. A commitment to your personal and professional development. A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition of your performance. Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and extend your professional network.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 18th April. 2022