Provide Strategic Human Resource support to clients by delivering solutions that improve their business and employee performance as well as enhance management and operational capability.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPNSIBILITIES;
- Manage the end to end recruitment process on behalf of clients ensuring that top talent are recruited into roles and all HR risks are identified and eliminated before the appointment of personnel by the company’s clients.
- Design training courses to meet the needs of specific clients or audiences, by preparing appropriate material and liaising with client personnel to ensure all logistical requirements are attended to before workshops. Participate in workshop facilitation as requested.
- Carry out assignments on clients sites including but not limited to Organisational Development, Job Evaluations and various HR Audits.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients ensuring that there is a thriving relationship between them and Zormelo & Associates and that all their needs are anticipated and met at all times.
- Research and develop innovative solutions covering all aspects of HR for clients while providing regular updates to line management.
- Market Zormelo & Associates ensuring that leads are generated and nurtured to become full relationships. Follow leads and provide regular feedback to line manager on progress in developing them into real work.
- Build a pipeline of excellent candidates for future roles.
- Develop proposals and write project reports on behalf of the company.
- Be a quality reviewer of reports and proposals written by colleagues and recommending changes as necessary.
Partake in the development of new processes and procedures that will improve the company’s efficiency.
- Maintain an active online presence to build your professional brand and boost the company’s presence.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS;
- A University Degree in any subject from a recognised university with at least three (3) year’s experience in HR or A Masters’ Degree with two (2) years’ experience in HR. A Post graduate qualification in HR is preferred
- Excellent communication skills especially in proposal and report writing.
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical, organisational and planning skills with the ability to think creatively and apply innovative ideas
- Ability to work under immense pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player/builder, adaptability to change and flexible in approach to work.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of social media especially LinkedIn
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 28 March. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.