- Develops and implements the Group IT strategic plan and budget with prior approval from Management
- Create and maintain Information Technology & Management strategy in line with stakeholder needs and in keeping up with current best practice.
- Reviews KPIs of IT staff to align with IT strategic goals and ensures continuous evaluation of performance of the team for personnel development.
- Manages Group infrastructure (hardware and network) to ensure effective utilisation of systems and for excellent service delivery.
- Advices and reports to Management on all IT network, systems and infrastructure issues by escalating problems and recommends plans for resolution.
- Coordinates automation of identified manual processes for improvement in service delivery and ensures timely completion.
- Manages organization’s relationship with IT vendors and service providers by monitoring of service standards in line with signed SLAs.
- Plan and manage related system environment, design, acquisition, installation, operation, system administration and maintenance of corporate hardware and related operating systems.
- Ensures full implementation of organization’s IT policies, programmes and procedures by conducting regular reviews on policies in order to remain compliant to IT standards.
- Ensures absolute security for organization’s IT systems and suggests measures for improving IT security.
- Develop and maintain the Major Incident & Business Continuity plan for IT and to implement measures designed to safeguard the Information Technology and Management needs of the Group in the event of major incidents or disasters.
- Have oversight responsibility of all ICT projects to ensure successful implementation and value for money for the organisation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related field
- Professional Certification in IT management is essential – ITIL, Cisco, ISO/IEC 20000 an advantage
- Certification in Information Security Management preferred
- Project Management Certification – Prince2, PMP, Agile will be an advantage
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in supervisory role/managing IT Infrastructure and Services (Operations, Systems and Development)
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware, software and networks, etc)
- Proven experience in change management – IT Infrastructure and Services projects
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Experience in designing and implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available, maintenance and performance
- Experience in cloud technologies Skills
- Must be analytical and problem solving
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good facilitation skills
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 19 Nov, 2020
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.