No views yet
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Graduate Petroleum Engineer on a staff basis, based in Accra. The position will report directly to the WRFM Manager.
The individual will be a member of the wider Petroleum-Reservoir Engineering community, with requirements to travel offshore as needed.
You will be responsible for day-to-day petroleum engineering and production technology work, including petroleum engineering analysis and production reporting.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Conduct daily well and reservoir surveillance, identifying opportunities for production optimisation within operating envelopes
- Generate well surveillance plots for internal and external discussions
- Conduct daily production reporting (DPR, Well Summary) and monthly loss reporting
- Update well and network models
- Develop competency in typical upstream software, e.g., Kappa, PTEX suite, Eclipse suite and Petrel, as required for effective work delivery
- Competence in MS Office Suite, with particular emphasis in Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of or early experience in well and reservoir surveillance is not a requirement , but advantageous
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and apply new concepts and skills quickly
- Highly driven and able to work effectively in a team
- Focused and able to react quickly to changing circumstances
- Proactive and able to take initiative to resolve issues
- Demonstrates value for integrity and honesty
- Highly reliable and open to learning
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results. A commitment to your personal and professional development. A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition and reward for your performance. Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 30 Nov. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.