No views yet
To understand,Identify, create and manage security programs to enhance the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of VF Ghana service. To drive security awareness across the business and liase with the Global security teams to work on security threats & industry advisories.
- Liaise with cross departmental groups to drive Security policy awareness across the business
- Liaise with Global Security teams to work on security threat and industry advisories.
- Direct and work closely with 3rd party providers including internal service providers. Escalating within Vodafone and/or 3rd parties as needed to ensure customer SLA targets are met.
- Own and drive security policy remediation opportunities through the core network business
- Identify, create and manage security programs to enhance the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of VF Ghana services
- Perform impact analysis and regression test for any project that will be put into production.
- Perform periodic security compliance audits. Communicate findings and corrective action in a report.
- Ongoing creation and monitoring of Industry system policies to ensure VF Ghana implements best in class technical security standards in a timely manner.
- Work to ensure Internal Audit Logical Security team controls are addressed.
- Provides 1st & 2nd level technical support to users by answering questions and isolating problems:
- Provides detailed status information and estimated time to resolution to customer as needed.
- Log and track all issues reported through to resolution.
- All assigned incidents must be updated every 24hrs with the latest status information in the Incident Log Entry.
Risk and Compliance
Monitor and Diagnose
Professional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or Technology
- 3+ years’ experience supporting diverse IT systems, processes, or capabilities in large organizations
- Well versed in the use of ethical hacking/ network scanning tools such as Nipper, Nessus, Qualys, Nmap, Amap, Nessus-OpenVAS, SAINT, Metasploit, Accunetix Web Application Scanner amongst other.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CEH or other Information Security-related certification(s).Experience with automation tools like PowerShell, C#, Visual Basic, Python and Java application development.
- NB: this is a contract role
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 25th Oct. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.