Petrofac is looking to recruit a Crane Operator to join our Petrofac on a 4/4 rotation based in FPSO Ghana.
What We Do
Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. Applications are also welcomed from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Main Purpose Of The Role
The role of the Crane Operator is to donduct all crane operations on the installation in a safe and efficient manner.
- Hold responsibility for all onboard lifting operations.
- Ensure the correct operation, inspection and maintenance of cranes, maintaining records of inspection and reporting any deficiencies to the Vessel Marine Superintendent.
- Maintain a Manifest’s Register of in/out lifting cargo load
- Maintain an updated inventory of slings, shackles, chain and snatch blocks and lifting equipment in use (accordingly with Color Code), reporting any deficiencies or requirements to the Vessel Marine Superintendent
- Carry out routine Cranes Check List as directed by Vessel Marine Superintendent in cooperation with Maintenance Department
- Ensure that all lifting operations are executed within the parameters established by:
- Regulatory authorities and Company policies and procedures
- Maintain communication with other departments regarding work priorities and operational requirements so as to minimize delay.
- Ensure that all personnel in the deck crew carry out their work in a safe and responsible manner.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience working offshore
- Significant experience as offshore Crane Operator.
- Previous FPSO experience.
- Dynamic / Stage 3 Crane Operator Certs
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 10th July. 2022