To Supervise and Coordinate Fibre deployment, fibre Relocation, Terminal Equipment Optimization and Adhoc Projects according to MTN Specifications, Quality standards, PPP and CPM Tool Kits
- Develops detailed field implementation project plans, control methods, procedures and responsibilities for aerial and ground fibre implementation
- Prepare, collate and analyse TSS reports, HLD/LLD designs and drawings
- Demonstrate excellent degree of experience with Management, scheduling, inventory, procurement and project Management of all installation works
- Provides leadership and direction to site implementation teams and represents MTN’s interest in any fibre optics deployment in assigned region.
- Responsible for the physical OSP and ISP network activities at or inside MTN tower property in a given geographical area
- Develop detailed project tracker, report templates and organizes weekly project meetings to review progress and quality requirements of the project
- Implements MTNs Quality Control/HSE program on site and ensure all project documents are obtained and verified before project closure
- Drive quality network implementation, by ensure all desired quality specification are met in the delivery of optical network projects for MTN Ghana
- Conversant with MTN Ghana EHS policy and drive strict adherence of EHS policy during the implementation of optical fibre network projects
- Preparation of RFPs, BOQs and implement procurement management activities on ISP/OSP Project
- Provide critical support in identifying, escalation and mitigation of project risks and challenges timeously.
- Sc. Electrical/Electronic or Telecoms Engineering
- CCNA Routing & Switching Certification or IP related certification
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification
- AutoCAD Design Suite Training
- Fiber Certification
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 9 April. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.