Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Objectives of the Job
To work with the Legal and Corporate Affairs Lead and Heads of Departments to develop and deliver communications strategies for the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up to date with relevant developments
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in communications strategy development (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Content writing experience for all media platforms
- Proven social media and networking expertise
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A portfolio of work available for review
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 26 April 2022 .
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 26th April. 2022