Assistant Officer - IT
• To ensure maximum uptime of all IT platforms and ensuring up-to-date business enablement technology is deployed within the company
• Install, manage, maintain and support company IT infrastructure
• Produce documentation on operational, system and user procedures and guidelines
• Provide advice on selection and purchase of IT equipment
• Monitor the progress of third-party maintenance contract suppliers
• Responsible for disaster recovery, closing security loopholes and access levels
• Handle all computer security related matters
• Respond to all internal and external IT-related matters and/or All IT-related tasks within company.
• Manage IT assets
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
Ideal candidate should be a good team player, possess a high degree of integrity and must-
• Possess a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering Sciences or any IT related qualification or professional certification such as Microsoft certified engineer (MCSE), A+, N+o
• Have experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Printer Setup etc
• Have knowledge of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc)
• Have knowledge of basic VoIP Phone systems
• A minimum of 2 years post qualification working experience as system administration and support
• Microsoft exchange server and outlook
• Basic understanding of databases e.g. MS Access, MSSOL.
• Configuring networks, managing servers and databases in a Microsoft environment, knowledge of other environments will be an added advantage
• Experience in storage & backup system management.
How to apply
Apply by email