The candidate will be responsible for financial modelling/ financial analysis, reporting, data reviews & analysis, project management and business development support for the delivery of infrastructure advisory assignments.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Support the review and analysis of project data and drafting inputs for project reports
- Support the development of financial models for analysing project viability assessments of infrastructure projects
- Review and analyse economic data in relation to projects under study
- Support business development activities including the development of expressions of interest and proposals.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field (Second Class Upper or better)
- Master’s degree in related fields of Accounting, Finance, Economics will be an advantage
- Professional accounting qualification (ICA, ACCA, CFA, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant professional experience in corporate finance/ financial modelling (financial modelling experience in infrastructure projects will be an added advantage) and consulting/ advisory
- Financial modelling (Knowledge in financial modelling for infrastructure projects will be an advantage)
- Understanding of financing and funding considerations for large projects
- Economic analysis for large projects.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor DegreeDegrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 21 May. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.