The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences. • Manage files and other records in an office. • Handle correspondence between departments. • Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution. • Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language. • A relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School. • In addition, applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Organisational and administrative • Report writing skills. • Good communication skills (written and oral). • Good interpersonal skills. • Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically. • Efficient time-management • Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 24th Dec. 2021