Fan Milk PLC is looking for a qualified law professional to join the team as a Legal & Compliance Manager. In this role, you will report directly to the General Secretary, West Africa where you will play an active role in making sure the business is driven in consideration of the risks related to legal rules and Compliance internal policies.
The position is a permanent position based in Accra
You will ensure that Corporate governance is fully secured to mitigate risks from financial and reputational risks. You will also align the business with Danone practices and build strong relationships with key Danone stakeholders
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Contract analyses and reviews
• Litigation Management & Reporting
• Legal advice to internal business stakeholders (Management, key Departments)
• Regulation Management
• Compliance Policies, Implementation and Management
• Corporate Governance Management (Boards, AGMs , Shareholders management)
• To pave the way for sustainable business growth by strengthening Danone’s assets and licenses to operate and making sure there is total compliance on production as far as laid down standards on food and safety regulations are concerned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Good Litigation management skills
• Good insights and initiative in business solutions
• Result-oriented management skills
• LAW Master’s Degree
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in practicing LAW
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 12 January, 2022