We are currently searching for a Head of Administration and Finance to be based in Ghana.
- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting in order to enhance the decision-making process of the Senior Management.
- To ensure the Ghanaian entitiy complies with all statutory and external requirements and regulations.
- To ensure that processes in force support the effective running of the business.
- To act as a commercial representative with banks and financial institutions.
- Lead the financial control and accounting of country offices. Effectively communicate and present critical financial matters to the Board members and/or Senior Management.
- Ensure financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts, balance sheet control, cash flow forecasting, inter-companies flow management and any other report necessary is deliverd in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Co-ordinate and lead statutory accounts and audit liaison.
- Responsibility for tax affairs for country offices – Corporate Tax, VAT.
- Timely submission of all external reporting – providing finance and other reports requested for Group purposes.
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis from time to time, in evaluating profitability of income streams, cost efficiencies etc.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting in conjunction with Group process. Follow and review all financial plans and budgets, monitor progress and changes and keep senior management abreast of the organisation’s financial status.
- Continuous review of all finance policies and internal control procedures.
- Ensure that HR policies and processes are in place and adhered to.
- Company Secretarial Matters: annual returns and other legal requirements for country offices.
Candidate Skills / Experience
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Reliability, integrity.
- High sense of initiative and creativity.
- Communication skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
- Planning, scheduling and organising skills.
- Strong financial skills.
- 6-10 years’ work experience minimum in similar function.
- Fluent French speaker.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 2 Oct, 2020