Job Title: Receptionist
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
• Fulfill office management duties including answering phones, photocopying, faxing, scanning, etc.
• Organize and track communications logs.
• Support Operations Specialist with administrative tasks, including hosting project visitors and arranging meeting details, preparing Procurement Action Requirement (PAR).
• Deliver adequate, timely administrative and logistical support to the technical team, as needed.
• Fulfill other administrative functions as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties.
• Certificate / diploma in related field preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience; USAID experience desirable
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills; proven diplomatic and public relations skills.
• Fluency in English required.
Level of Effort and Location
This long-term position will be based in Accra, Ghana