- Training and supervision,
- Covering of meetings,
- Preparation and typing of reports,
- Keeping of confidential files,
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors.
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Administration/ Social Science/Management etc. awarded by a recognised tertiary institution.
- Applicant must have served as a Senior Clerk in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation with at least four (4) years’ experience.
- Applicant must hold Higher National Diploma or University Diploma or its equivalent with at least four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to type and be computer literate.
Method of Application
An applicant is required to submit an application letter, CV, certified copies of certificates, and original transcripts.
For those with postgraduate degrees, they should provide three (3) reference letters, at least one of whom must have been associated with the applicant's postgraduate studies,
Accra College of Education.
P. O. Box: LG 221,
Legon – Accra, Ghana
Closing Date: 25th
Applications should be addressed to.