Agromite Limited is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant in its Tumus office to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our directors, managers and employees, collection and compilation of farmer records and records of all equipment and machinery and managing our companys general administrative activities. This position may require some weeknights and weekend hours.
• Collect and compile all farmer records in the approved format
• Collect and compile of daily activity records for equipment and machinery in the approved format
• Maintain updated records on the movement of all machinery, equipment, and tools
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Maintain contact lists
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with Finance and Administrative Officer to handle requests and queries from Directors
• Participating in physical counts of inventory
• Managing fixed assets and the depreciation of fixed assets
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
• Must be able to work in a team
• Proficient in computing including MS Office Suite
• Self-motivation and commitment to achieving excellence.
• Sound judgment with excellent decision-making, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Communication skills to work with company leadership to meet operational needs and company objectives.
How to apply
Apply by email