The specific duties of the Officer shall include but not limited to-
• Collaborate with managements to undertake credit risk assessment for existing and potential clients of the company.
• Conduct market surveys, gather customer information and advice management on new trends.
• Undertake account recoveries and ensure effective cash flow system.
• Ensure bad debts are kept to the barest minimum through formulation of credit recovery strategies.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures and bring defaulting officers to book.
• Study program activities and budget and obtain relevant market information to ensure availability of goods.
• File payment vouchers and receipts and relevant accounting information.
• Maintain detailed, accurate, up-to-date budget information for each program area and general operations to inform decision making.
• Receive salesmen request and initiate processing procedures.
• requests for logistics from Team Leads and compare with budgetary allocations.
• Key transactions in QuickBooks and reconcile appropriately.
• Ensure maximum compliance with law and pay statutory returns on behalf of the company to avoid penalties.
• Work closely with the Finance Manager to optimize cash flow of the company.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• A minimum qualification of a Bachelors in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or Secretarial Program
• Demonstrated proficiency using QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
• At least Level 1 of ICA or ACCA
• Three years prior experience in similar role
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to think critically in the decision making process
• High standard of ethics in analyzing use of resources.
How to apply
Apply by email