Specific outputs/roles expected of the Role)
Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
- Log all calls in respect of queries, indicating the customer and query details as required.
- Act upon telephone calls according to urgency and importance, escalating to manager/team as appropriate
- Responsible for responding to all routine mails, internal/external requests for administrative information.
- Dispatch mail and other documentation from the Unit to recipients within and outside the bank, ensuring timely delivery and confidentiality
- Timely handling of all customer data amendment and cancelation
- Distribution of sales aids (Welcome and fulfilment packs, renewal notices, etc)
- Understand the appropriate Group and BA Policies & Standards applicable to the role.
- Identify each customer in accordance with procedures as set out prior to releasing any information or performing any action on their account.
- Achieve operational rigour excellence in all aspects of activities, processes and procedures undertaken to ensure a satisfactory audit.
- Participate in local events to support local needs, develop individual and team skills to raise the Bank’s profile in the local community.
- Agree performance development objectives with the Head of Unit
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required.
Competencies/Skills/Knowledge • Excellent Communications skills especially both verbal and written • High degree of social skills when dealing with a range of people and situations • Problem Solving skills • Good organisation and time management skills • High degree of competence and facility with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc Work Experience • Good experience of office management/admin