Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Job Title: National Account Manager
The National Account Manager will implement the Enterprise Sales strategy and plan for growing revenues and sales order values for designated strategic and corporate accounts. He/She will safeguard and grow revenue from allocated Strategic and Corporate Accounts nationally through account planning and opportunity management and relationship building. the suuceesful person will also be respnsible for meeting annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
• Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
• Develop regional contact strategies and regional Account Development Plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
• Develop a pipeline of prospects, which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed.
• Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer; and presenting the compelling value proposition of Vodafone Enterprise Sales.
• Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
• Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
• Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
• Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Sales and Marketing, Commerce, Finance or other related subjects
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience of sales /account management in an enterprise solutions environment (preferably in Telecoms) or FMCG
• Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the regional corporate/Government sector.
• A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses
• Ability to effectively represent Vodafone Business Solutions (VBS).
• Ability to lead and manage a corporate account team, motivating others to achieve targets.
• Ability to understand the needs of employees and to apply best practice people management techniques to ensure a motivated and productive work force.
• Ability to present compelling business cases for capital investment in enterprise solutions.
Closing Date : 13 August, 2020