Job Title: Account Manager
- To safeguard and grow revenue for Vodafone Wholesale through acquisition and retention of business as may be determined by the business.
- Work as part of the Vodafone Wholesale Sales Team to drive aggressive sales.
- Prospecting for Leads
- Pitching for Deals
- Negotiating and Closing Deals
- Will own specific Accounts and drive business growth through Customer Relations/Account Management.
- Regular Customer Engagement – Twice a month for HVC and Once a month for other customers.
- Keep customers constantly updated on business development
- To meet annual targets for sales and revenues and ensuring profitability and customer satisfaction as may be determined by the business for each Financial Year
- Evaluation of business opportunities.
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing plans.
- Identifying, contacting and establishing new business through effective approaches.
- Developing marketing presentations and generating business specific service level agreements
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal suppliers such as the VFW Sales Team, Sales Engineer and customers.
- Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the named accounts.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities and ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for Receivables for respective Accounts and will resolve all billing disputes as may arise through reconciliation of Accounts with the support of the Billing Team.
Qualification and Technical Skills
- Three (3) year experience in Sales in the Telecoms Industry.
- First Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Professional membership of the relevant professional body (advantage)
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders in a clear and comprehensive terms.
- Ability to operate in matrix teams.
- Actively support the achievement of Sales targets for revenue, profits and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Vodafone Ghana and customer organisations.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing priorities and business requirements and to accommodate these within longer term plans and strategies.
- Analytical thinker who can plan and execute action to exploit business opportunities.
- Ability to understand the needs of colleagues and to apply communications and persuasions skills in a matrix environment to achieve objectives.
- Ability to present compelling arguments for proposed technical solutions.