Total Petroleum Ghana Plc is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building.
The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from our local universities. For the past 5 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Plc has successfully developed Twenty-One (26), Ghanaian young graduates, through this initiative.
Job Title: Graduates Recruitment
Contexte et Environnement
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure in TotalEnergies affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
We are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must not be more than 25 years .
Degrees must be in the following disciplines :
- Mechanical & Civil Engineering fields.
- Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields
Candidates With Additional Qualifications Will Have An Added Advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage