We are one of the major players and a leader in the Internet Service Providing (ISP) industry in Ghana. Our Office is based in Accra. Our services range from Fiber Optic Internet Access, Satellite Broadband Internet Access, Radio Broadband Internet Access, IP VPN, Wide Area Network connectivity, and VOIP solution. Our clientele ranges from big, medium to small-scale business and organizations as well as private individuals across the country.
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
We are looking for young university graduates who have completed their national service for the position of SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES in the Sales Department. The position holder will be required to identify and generate leads (sales prospects), and to undertake qualification and ranking/scoring of generated leads. . The essential functions including the following:
- Reaches out to potential leads, or promptly follows up with those who have inquired about the company through phone, email and social media.
- Makes outbound/cold calls and makes calls on marketing-generated inbound leads.
- Undertakes outbound campaigns to generate leads.
- Attends business events to generate new business opportunities to fuel pipelines and growth.
- Qualifies and scores lead based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions.
- Contacts qualified leads with high scoring to set up appointments for the sales teams.
- Allocates qualified leads to the appropriate sales team in accordance with established guidelines.
- Continuously stays up to date on the company’s product/services and technologies relevant to the business operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities .
- Strong skill in customer service, including the ability to communicate professionally on the phone
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Communication skills, including the ability to express oneself clearly in conversation and interactions with others; to express oneself clearly in business writing, and to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed.
- Attention to detail, including the ability to accomplish tasks through concern for all the areas, involve, no matter how small, and to monitor and check the accuracy of work or information,
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate well and work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Drive for results, including the ability to persist in the face of setbacks, obstacles and rejections; and to motivate oneself to achieve results and get things done.
- Accountability for results, including the ability to take ownership of one’s responsibilities, and follow through and meet deadlines or targets without constant monitoring.
- The initiative, including the ability to identify what needs to be done and take action before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Position requires a Bachelor degree in any discipline with at least one-year national service experience.