Vodafone Business is revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of tomorrow.
- The Solution Sales Consultant is a critical role that works collaboratively with the Account Management community and nominated accounts, developing, and closing new business sales for the Vodafone Business Communications portfolio.
- They operate as sales and pre-sales and have broad and deep knowledge of a wide portfolio of communication technologies.
- They will take the lead on all customer interaction concerning the solutions proposed and sold.
- Strong business acumen with a deep ability to translate, communicate and execute customer business needs by generating bid solution strategy and managing virtual resources for tactical solution and price development.
- Broad experience and understanding of traditional and new/emerging telecommunication technology and a proven track record of delivering customer-based outcomes reliant on this technology. Including diverse solutions including WAN, LAN, Security, Voice, IPT, UC & VC and professional services.
- Experience selling cloud and hosting and IoT solutions, with the ability to confidently discuss how these, in addition to the technologies above and support customers as they lean into digital disruption.
- Experience operating in both hunter and farmer roles with an appetite for new business acquisition sales.
- Broad understanding of customer needs in various market verticals including how solutions and associated business cases are developed and how customers use and budget for technology.
- C-Suite customer facing skills and the ability to communicate the merits of Vodafone solutions at a level suitable for the audience.
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally with customers and third parties and the ability to relate to, lead and coach and synthesise information from diverse technical and service levels (E.g., engineers, process developers, project managers) for customers, bid teams and leadership understanding.
- University Degree in IT/Computer Science or Engineering
- Certification in Cloud services
In-depth Knowledge Of
- Mobile and fixed data communication technologies [including SD-WAN, MPLS, IP VPN technologies GSM, GRPS, Cloud, Security & Mobility]
- Voice communication technologies [ including IPT ]
- Unified Communications solutions
- Fixed Mobile Convergence
Business development skills – unlocking the opportunity based on customers’ business requirements
- Extensive experience in telecoms/IT design with proven technical co-ordination
- Experience in change management in a technological context
- Team player, strong influence and relationship management skills
- A self-starter with a determination to succeed, balanced with appropriate tact and diplomacy
Fluent in English
Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
Change and Adaptability
Data driven decisions
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 11th April. 2022