Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar’s 30,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
Our insights colleagues are experts in human understanding. With expertise covering brand, innovation, creative, media, commerce and customer experience, they help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
Job Title – Senior Research Executive
Location – Accra, Ghana
Take responsibility for the design, execution and delivery of quantitative research projects (both adhoc and tracking) from taking a brief to presenting results. In collaboration with the Account Manager or Business Manager, the incumbent will build existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
- Project planning and Management: prioritise project requirements and delivery, determine tasks and actions for exec team, allocate resources effectively, schedule and meet deadlines, brief support services, manage and evaluate project progress. Supervise the work of junior team members on project preparation, execution and completion
- Project design: provide sound research recommendations, apply appropriate research methodology and recommend appropriate Kantar products
- Project output: provides sound guidance on analysis techniques, provide sound guidance on “finding the story”, finalise and ensure strategic content of conclusions and recommendations, always adding value to research results
- Client Management: acquire relevant client background knowledge, must have a very clear understanding of client business, relationship building, meet deadlines, manage general client expectations, responsible for liaising with client on all aspects of the study, from briefing to presentation on a project basis
- Team mentoring and training: Identify skills gaps and growth potential of team members, involve execs and juniors in planning and design of project, provide on the job training. Provide feedback to junior team members on challenges and successes
- Quality control: sets standards of excellence, ensures high quality through thorough checking procedures, conduct detailed checks of proposals, questionnaires, discussion guides, presentations
- Presentation: required to present quant studies to the marketing and research teams
- Analysis: must be comfortable working on quantitative projects
- General: required to write proposals, design questionnaires and put together presentations with minimal input from seniors
- New business: responsible for managing new business of existing clients where relationships sit with the senior executives
- Completed tertiary education – degreed in Marketing, Arts, Humanities amongst others (preferably Hons)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in the research industry
- Research acumen
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills
- Computer literacy – proficiency on all MS Office packages
- Business writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Basic commercial skills (cost and time management)
- Strong attention to details
- Organization and Administration skills
- Project Management skills
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 7 April. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.