No views yet
SFAN was founded on the premise that young people are smart, and if given the skills and opportunities to engage the real world, magic will happen!
Our work is taking an impressive spike, and we’re building a team of smart, savvy, and motivated creators and innovators. We are looking for a Senior Copywriter and Digital Marketing Specialist who will take everything folks know about content writing and throw them out of the window. And then create fresh, exciting content that power our client’s businesses in the U.S, U.K, Australia, and Ghana.
- You can whip up an exciting, well-researched, SEO-friendly article in no time.
- You come up with captivating insights about almost every topic.
- You have excellent writing skills, and proper grammar is your thing.
- You know what Social Media is capable of producing.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- Writing original, well-researched, and informative blog posts to help our clients bring their products to life
- Creating original Social Media content and looking for new ways to engage your target audience
- Drafting official messaging and communications (including newsletters)
- Managing specific media accounts including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- Developing marketing collateral, email campaigns, and social media content
- Serving as a link between SFAN and its clients and supporting other company deliverables when needed
- Excellent writing and communication skills (we expect to see your portfolio of past work).
- Experience with SEO tools.
- Proficiency in copywriting and Social Media marketing.
- A Communication or Marketing major will be an added advantage but not a strict requirement.
PLACE OF WORK:
This is a full-time, onsite job in Accra. If you want to build brands people love, then this is your chance! PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THE BASIC MUST-HAVE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10th Dec. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.