No views yet
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive. The role
- The Sales Support and Development Manager is a senior commercial/business development professional, with international business experience who will play a pivotal role in supporting Sales Areas of Southern, Central and West Africa with the development and realization of the Parts & Services division strategy within each Sales Area including the prioritization, alignment and execution plans for local business initiatives while also working closely on strategic and bundled deals.
- With each Sales Area, you lead the Parts & Services sales development process, monitor market performance to gain a deeper understanding of customer value perception, identify gaps and align Sales Area priorities.
- You support each Sales Area with the development of commercial and operational readiness strategies necessary to achieve business objectives and ambitions.
- You monitor customer satisfaction ratings and you work closely with the regional Parts & Services’ sales teams to maintain/develop customer segmentation and market share analysis for a deeper insight into competitor activities in the region
- You facilitate Monthly Operating Review discussions with each Sales Area, engage in developing strategic customer deals and approve deals and investments (according to LoA). You are the primary point of contact for issue escalation.
- You use market intelligence and in-depth fleet understanding to support the Parts & Services’ regional sales and service team to identify sales opportunities and develop concrete execution plans to grow market share and improve business performance in the Sales Area.
- Commercial or business qualification
- 7 years’ in a senior Business Development role with experience of industrial aftermarket parts and consumables and well developed stakeholder/change management experience.
- Expert in Business Development and Sales processes, with a well-developed understanding of supply chain principles, experience within S&OP and CRM/sales enablement platforms.
- Self-motivated and organized, capable of successful follow-up and completion of complex matters.
- Excellent influencing skills with an ability to develop trusted and collaborative business relationships.
- Well-developed English skills.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 31 August. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.