RELATIONSHIP OFFICER (FIELD EXPERIENCE)
Ghana HR Solutions
CATEGORY: Sales and Marketing
The selected person will be responsible for collecting data and registering people on the company’s E-money portal.
He/she will report to the project coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Register people on the company’s E-money portal
• Maintain and expand client database within their assigned territory.
• Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationship.
• Report and provide feedback to management using data collected.
• Executing sales objectives
• Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
• Build trusted and long-term relationships with clients
• Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
Degree/Diploma/HND in Business Development / Sales and Marketing or relevant discipline
• 1-3 years’ experience working in any financial institution
• Experience working as a mobile banker/field officer is an added advantage
• Ability to meet and exceed personal sales target using various customer sales method.
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Should be proactive and be able to work efficiently with little or no supervision
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Must be trustworthy and punctual
• Familiarity with sales techniques
• Technology savvy
To Apply please send CVs [email protected]
P.O.Box TS 410