This role is responsible for ensuring that the Old Mutual Pensions Trust (OMPT) Distribution channel is managed effectively against agreed key performance indicators. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through other managers and their teams, over a period of 3 months to 1 year. You will report directly to the General Manager, OMPT in terms of the existing structure as may be amended from time to time.
Job Title: Head of Sales – Pensions Trust
Your duties would include but not restricted to the below:
• Accountable for the overall delivery of the OMPT Distribution Channel
• Develops and takes accountability for an OMPT Business/Target Operating Model which is aligned to the Old Mutual Ghana (OMG) strategy.
• Ensure that implementations of the OMPT Distribution channel are managed effectively against agreed key performance indicators, according to agreed project management principles, and in line with Old Mutual strategy and governance.
• Aligning the respective value propositions to maximise market share.
• Develops overall distribution growth strategy and sets aggressive performance targets for the different channels that result in increased sales and reduced operating losses.
• Ensures that a clear operational plan exists for aggressively driving the sales delivery of OMPT
• Creates a sustainable channel economic model that incorporates the regulatory framework and is based on delivering products that are relevant to customer needs and competitive in the market place.
• Manages the pipeline of talent across Distribution channels so as to maximise the people capability and transform the business.
• To operate as an effective member of the Executive Management Team
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
Previous experience in a similar role
Minimum of a relevant Bachelors Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent relationship management skills
Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
Collaborate effectively with others to achieve results.
Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
Accepts and lives Old Mutual’s Values and Behaviours.
• Information Monitoring
• Business Awareness
• Decision Making
• Gaining Commitment
• Ownership, Planning & Organising
• Technical Knowledge
• Thinking Skills, Aligning Performance for Success