Job Title: Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing & Portfolio Management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or ICT
- Post Graduate qualification or professional qualification in a commercial filed advantageous.
- Minimum of 8 years Techno Commercial experience.
- Technology Sales and Marketing experience
- Design thinking and experience management
- Strategic acumen
- Analytics and critical thinking to make data-driven decisions
- Data-and-analytics architecture skills to leverage an integrated 360-degree view of the customer, models and engines that fuel real-time predictive insights
- Strong knowledge in marketing segmentation
- Project management and quality assurance
- Knowledge of the market and industry
- Customer Experience management
- Process reengineering
- Strong knowledge in Marketing services – Media/ Brands/analytics/events & sponsorship
- Digital marketing and brand management (Search engine optimization, search engine marketing, display and social)
- Business Process knowledge
- Stakeholder and Relationship Management
- Operating Skills – Agility, Ability to focus on priorities and plans, knowledge sharing.
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability.
- Customer Centric Skills – Customer Centricity (Internal & external)
- Energy & Drive – Innovation, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collective collaboration, coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Collective collaboration, trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication. Good presentation skills
- Strategic Acumen – Global thinker, analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Influencing and negotiation Skills
- Networking skills