Job Title: Commercial Finance Analyst
How you will contribute
- Provides financial analysis and decision support to the Commercial Finance Manager, WA and National Sales Manager and counsel them on financial matters;
- Drive initiatives to improve Gross Profit (Pricing, Promo optimization, Mix optimization,
- Prepare in-depth & insightful analysis of actual results, including identification of opportunities and risks; submit commentaries/analytics;
- Distributor management and RTM financial analysis and reporting by channel/ RTM model.
- Profitability and KPI scorecard tracking e.g. DSO to drive business improvement
- Distributor financial scorecard tracking and review to support on-going customer performance assessment and appropriate compensation and incentive design.
- Trade spend efficiency evaluation to ensure optimal investment decision making.
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team.
- Contribute to strong control and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Commercial Finance Manager or Senior Analyst
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and relevant experience in a local or regional business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including collaboration and communication skills within a Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications: B.Sc. Accounting.
Job specific requirements:
Travel requirements: As required
Work schedule: Full time
No Relocation support available