This professional will be responsible for application, submission, process management and reporting of bids and tenders in certain countries within MISSA Market, coordinating with all required departments including customer services, sales & marketing, legal, finance and regulatory departments.
Job Title: Tender Analyst – MISSA
Key Responsibilities Are
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Responsible for Sourcing, Application, Submission of bids and tenders within MISSA Market through Contract Manager tool.
- Proactively manage full Tender Lifecycle (Pre-tender, Quotation, Award, Post Tender Stages) in collaboration with the Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and the wider business, ensuring completion and driving value added content on each submission.
- Review the evaluation criteria for each tender submission and ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Review legal and commercial content of the tender documents to limit J&J risk.
- Upon final contract award support where necessary the setting up of needed documentations.
- Proactively support the pre-tender phase; attend meetings and provide information as appropriate.
- Collect historical tenders & competition data and build a central platform for tenders.
- Perform tender Win/Loss analysis & pricing simulations for offers.
- Share tender performance metrics with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain & enhance tender tools (Tender Dashboard, Quotation Tools, Tender Calendar, Tender Tracker etc…).
- Act as a key point of contact through central mail box and dedicated customer tender portals with reference to contracts.
- Manage day to day relationships with customers, Business Units Leaders & teams keeping each group informed of any relevant changes/developments on contracts.
- Manage and develop a tender response database for each business.
- Oversee tender debriefs; organize debrief meetings, review awarded scores and collect debrief data to drive process improvement.
- Where appropriate attend post tender meetings with the Commercial and Sales teams.
- Coach non-commercially aligned teams on the tender process and how to adhere to its guidelines.
- Develop a regular tenders performance reporting.
- Initiate the use of Indirect Tender database for tender pricing decisions.
- Work on improvement activities to ensure World Class tender management.
- Create/revise related SOPs where required.
- Ensure compliant tender processes and SOX controls are in place and documented per requirements.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ideally degree in a business orientated subject (Finance, Marketing, Economics, Business).
- 3+ years related experience ideally in managing tenders and pricing in the region
- Proficiency in MS office specifically advanced MS Excel knowledge.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Contract Manager is a plus.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including knowledge and understanding of pricing strategies, compliance framework, experience in analysis and modeling.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills as daily communication with customers, business partners and salesforce and other line managers – through multiple communication platforms.
- Proven ability to influence business partners with fact?based data.
- Strong in framing and communicating issues and solutions, including.
- presentations, interactions with business partners and teams, proactive in information sharing.
- Excellent Team player.
- Ability to analyze, work through and identify solutions to problems.
- Must be able to work flexibly as required to meet business needs and changes in circumstances.
- Strong relationships to be formed with Commercial, Marketing and sales teams for franchise.
- Flexible & proactive approach to work.
- Solution and results oriented.
- Sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies.
- Fluent in English and French (Arabic language a plus).