We are currently seeking an experienced Sales and Digital Marketing Representative to join our Sales team. In this position, you will be mainly responsible for selling for our online ecommerce store through either traditional or digital means by developing strategies to increase sales and traffic and establishing schedules for the release of engaging posts. When you find dips in performance, you must adjust as necessary to meet sales goals and deadlines.
Manager Duties and Responsibilities
The primary duty of the Sales Representative is to generate sales through the promotion of our online products and meet weekly and monthly sales quotas.
The Sales Representative shall utilize traditional methods and mainly digital methods in completing his/her duties. His/her daily duties shall comprise but not limited to:
• Monitoring daily messaging and posts on social media (Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc)
• Developing and promoting an effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
• Answering customer questions and concerns when necessary
• Conducting and reporting analysis of site and social traffic
• Creating, maintaining, and implementing digital marketing schedules for post and stories.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits or phone calls, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in marketing; with proven track record.
• Solid understanding of eCommerce, PPC, SEO, and SEM
• Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video) is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge in digital marketing and analytical tools, such as Google Analytics is a plus
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure and meet sales quotas and deadlines
Salary: Base Pay plus Commission.
Location: Remotely: Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 29 December, 2021