• Year on year revenue growth versus budget for team portfolio.
• Achieving the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards.
• Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
• Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
• Convert identified leads into successful sales.
• Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
• Manage the % of facility documents outstanding in excess of 60 days after renewal as measured by Collateral team per BS Team / region based on facilities approved and documents submitted.
• Ensure effective Data Management by ensuring expired limits are attended to against set target.
• Prepare credit proposals for review by the Credit Product House.
• Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
• Manage own development to increase own competencies.
• Analyse credit data to estimate degree of risk in extending credit or lending money in support of a broader client relationship.
Qualification Required & Experience
• An appropriate business degree
• Banking Certification
• 2-3 year's related experience
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 31 May, 2021