• Responsible for identifying MFS business/sales opportunities, Manage Partnerships with Government, Corporate, SMEs and other organisations, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with business contacts as well as drive all corporate engagements to achieve business growth.
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Advancement in global technology trends
• MTN Group business standards and practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Segmentation structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated client base
• Manage the development of business engagements plans aimed at growing the MoMo clientele base and driving revenue.
• Responsible for managing strategic partners including key institutions and SMEs – ECG, DStv, Ghana Water, etc
• Manage engagement with both Government, Corporate bodies, SMEs and other institutions for new business opportunities.
• Responsible for managing the identification of new business opportunities and provide guidance to team in the follow up engagements.
• Manage the planning of business sessions with the prospective clients.
• Provide insights into product development based on business engagements.
• Manage the support to business development engagements in the regions by leveraging the Field Sales Team.
• Provide support in developing Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
• Provide support with promotions design and execution
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a 1st Degree in a related field
• Minimum of 5 years in financial services with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
5 years relevant experience
• Experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage
• Market Intelligence
• Sales Planning
• Financial Acumen
• Manages self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Presentation skills
• Good business sense
• A deep understanding of marketing principles
• Good communication skills
• A positive attitude
• Negotiation skills
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 26 April, 2021