• This position requires strong analytical, report-writing, negotiation, and communication, skills to be able to perform at the optimum level. • Postholder will work with the Business Development team focusing on local funding raising and partnerships opportunities that contribute to the overall fund-raising and partnerships efforts of Plan International Ghana.
• In addition to pursuing local fundraising, post-holder will initiate and coordinate the establishment and development of relations with state structures, international organizations, civil society organisations and private sector structures on an equal footing within a formal framework, mutually agreed collaborations with shared objectives and responsibilities that would enable Plan International Ghana to:
Promote the values of Plan International, understand its own barriers and catalysts and those of partners on gender inequality, learn from others and jointly define appropriate indigenous solutions to reduce inequalities in favor of girls;
• Contribute to the mobilisation of civil society and capacity building for civil society organisations for the realisation of children's rights advocacy and other influencing activities;
• Mobilize resources for the implementation of projects and programs;
• Ensure the sustainability of interventions and the consolidation of achievements.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Development Studies/Social Sciences or related area
• Have at least 4-6 years working experience in a related field
• Has good understanding of contemporary resource mobilization and management in the Ghanaian and global context
• Experience in Gender, Advocacy and partnerships Development related issues.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Internet Software and Power Point)
Demonstrated behaviours needed by the post holder to successfully perform the role.
• Continuous commitment to high performance and improvement.
• Ability to work in a team
• Committed to the protection of the rights of the child
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Knowledge in development issues affecting children
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice
• Crisis management skills
• Negotiation and Influencing skills
• Good Business Development and Marketing skills
• Proven leadership and supervisory skills
• Excellent human relations skills
• Excellent Communication and IT skills
• Tactical planning skills
• Facilitation, presentation, training and communication skills
• Project management skills
• Monitoring and evaluation skills
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 17 September, 2021