This section refers to people inside and/or outside of the organisation that the post-holder needs to have contact with, and why. This should include virtual presence.
• High contact with, project teams and support staff at Country and field Office levels to support locally raised grants implementation and effective partnerships.
• Maintains medium contact with partners, Multilateral Companies and organisations operating in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Development Studies/Social Sciences or related area
• Have at least 4-6 years working experience in a related field
• Has good understanding of contemporary resource mobilization and management in the Ghanaian and global context
• Experience in Gender, Advocacy and partnerships Development related issues.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Internet Software and Power Point)
Demonstrated behaviours needed by the post holder to successfully perform the role.
• Continuous commitment to high performance and improvement.
• Ability to work in a team
• Committed to the protection of the rights of the child
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Knowledge in development issues affecting children
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice
• Crisis management skills
• Negotiation and Influencing skills
• Good Business Development and Marketing skills
• Proven leadership and supervisory skills
• Excellent human relations skills
• Excellent Communication and IT skills
• Tactical planning skills
• Facilitation, presentation, training and communication skills
• Project management skills
• Monitoring and evaluation skills
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 28 July, 2021